Monday, March 30, 2009

floating on the breeze...

So, this'll be the last post here. I'm gonna leave it up for a while, because some people may not know about it, and I want to catch the stragglers up to speed. I've moved everything over to MiloTheCloud.com and the blog exists there too. The reasoning was that I really hated all the clicking one has to do on blogger. Click to see the full size, scroll through and THEN click to find comics from the past. I've moved to Wordpress and specifically Comicpress which gives a fully customizable setup that's made for webcomics. So you'll be able to scroll easily through all the archives, and look through the blog posts separately if you want to read them.

So, there it is. Goodbye blogger, and hello MiloTheCloud.com. Follow me there, and add your name to my email list, so you'll get newsletters on merch and other happenings.





No comments: