Thursday, December 10, 2009

Brain Dump



This is going to be largely a post for me to sort out some possible venues for merchandise.  I've gotten a couple leads from surfing the websites of other folks who are doing this stuff, and so I'm posting them here so I don't forget them.  If it's of use to anyone else, that's great.  I'm not endorsing these folks, because I haven't done business with them.  Just collecting data right now.

ModButtons.com    Just what it says.  They do custom buttons and magnets.  Thinking I might do 4 or 5 designs, and sell them in packs.

Brunetto T-Shirts    Custom T-Shirts.  The pricing looks good here.  Ariana Osborne used them to make the T-shirts for Diesel Sweeties.  I have to read Diesel Sweeties again.  I haven't read that in a while.

Also, (and here, I am endorsing) if you haven't been reading Ariana, of late, she's been on about POD, and has some really good thoughts on it.  Even if she is a bit of a meany about it.  But that's okay.  A lot of us need a meany to kick us in our collective buttock and remind us what it means to GET EXCITED AND MAKE THINGS (Thanks, Matt Jones).

No comments: