Tuesday, December 8, 2009

New Shipping Design

Share photos on twitter with Twitpic

Last night I did a little work on the shipping design for the Milo Pocket Art.  I think it's pretty nifty, and wanted to share it with you guys.  The bottom of the box, I'll let be a mystery until you get one in the mail.  It's nothing much.  Just a fun bit of copy that I'll likely change up every now and again.  I sent out a box last week, and at the last minute I drew Milo on there all excited that he was going in the mail, and then I thought it might be cool to have that be a ready made label that I could just pop an address into when I got a sale.

So.  There it is.  Learning and changing as we go.  Think next time I'll make copies and print out labels as I go, because the inkjet ink runs with moisture, and thus I had to tape this one up with strapping tape so it doesn't bleed.  Kind of makes it less cool, but I can't redo this one today.  Have to get him in the mail.

No comments: