Friday, January 30, 2009

Back from Mexico

So I'm engaged! She said yes, and she was so surprised. I had such a hard time keeping that secret. I had the ring for over a month before I asked her. There were some moments where we'd be having a conversation and I'd be just about to say something like, "Well, don't worry about that because ... I have...a monkey...that knows just what to do with bowls like that one over there!!! NO of course I don't have an engagement ring hiding in the closet, what do you take me for????"

But I didn't. Instead I sang her a song at night on the beach, and asked her to marry me. And it was a really great moment that I'll remember forever.

And of course, while we were there we took a bunch of snaps. But someone decided to sneak his way into one of them. He's kinda fuzzy in the background, but you can see what I mean. That cloud is such a photo hog.

2 comments:

Adsventure said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adsventure said...

Heartfelt congratulations, Sean!
(From one cartoonist to another...)
Have a wonderful wedding!

Best wishes, David Darkly
- writer of Boy Meets Catgirl.*

http://www.boymeetscatgirl.com

* I hate spelllingz mistahkes.

Many happy regards!